Ennahar Exclusive: Ramadan Special TV Programme
Algiers- The special Ramadan TV program this year consists of new adventures with Sofiane Dani, Yebda, Bouguerra and Lotfi Laroussi in " Merra H'na, Merra L’hih" (Sometimes here, sometimes there)
- The holy month of Ramadan next August, will be rich in entertainment programs. These are ready at 80% and are on the office of the production manager; Ramdane Belhadi, who gave us a small glimpse into what is being prepared behind the scenes for the next Ramadan.
- The program includes series, game shows and especially humour presented by sitcoms, including the new program which will be presented for the first time. The big surprise will probably be the program presented by Sofiane Dani entitled "Rana H'na Oul Hih" (We are here and there).
There will also be cultural and religious programs in addition to regular ones as "Sabah el Kheir" and "Fatawa alal hawa".
- Series: Dar Oum Hani (the house of Umm Hani), the guide, the blue unit, Uncle Meziane and the almond.
The series "Dar Oum Hani (the house of Umm Hani), 24 episodes of 62 minutes each, an Algerian drama that brings together many artists such as Fatiha Berber, Mohamed Adjaïmi, Farida Karim, Mustapha Laribi, Hakim El Fehama, Atika and Mourad Zirouni and for the first time on screen, the young actor who will play the role of Hani.
- The film is a social drama about youth. It is produced by the Algerian television. The screenplay is by Hafsa Koudil.
The blue unit, police adventure
For the first time, the Algerians can watch a real cop show called "Blue Unit" with Hakim Zeloum, Farida Karim and Mustapha Laribi. The contribution of the police was a major help to the film. The actors were formed by the scientific police.
The almond tree on the Amazigh Channel
- The film tells in 22 episodes of 30 minutes, the story of generations around an almond tree. The series can be watched on Amazigh TV channel.
- Ennahar / Zahida Thabet