The aircraft of Chadli’s son seized at the Airport of Hassi Messaoud
Hassi Messaoud- Customs technicians in Hassi Messaoud have discovered that the aircraft was a "scrap" which the company « Star Aviation » had supposedly acquired as new.
- According to credible sources within the customs, the customs services at the airport of Hassi Messaoud had decided late last week the seizure of a plane owned by the company 'Star Aviation', expressing reservations about its legal compliance in effect pending to bring the case to court.
- According to sources of Ennahar the company in question belongs to the group Red-Med, owned by the businessman Fechkeur and Toufik Bendjedid, son of former president Chadli. The company would be legally entitled to acquire new aircraft, in accordance with the contract as it works in the field of aviation, it has completed the acquisition of an aircraft type Beechcraft Super King, with a capacity of 51 seats, used to transport businessmen. The plane seemed new, never used before, but the Customs’ technical team has discovered, following an inspection, that the plane was old and already used.
- According to sources who reported the information, the aircraft from the United States of America, acquired from a Swiss company.
- The Customs Committee provides a detailed report on the case and forward it to the regional office in Ouargla, who then decides the seizure of the aircraft and ordered an investigation before forwarding the case to the courts for breach the laws in force in this area of investment.
- Ennahar / Hassi Messaoud Faouzi Houamdi