Discounts up to 80% on the IRG for retirees and disabled workers
Algiers- workers physically handicapped, deaf and dumb and contract workers under the general scheme, will receive an additional discount on the total income tax (IRG), worth 1,000 dinars per month, i.e. 80% for those receiving more than 20,000 DA
- workers physically handicapped, deaf and dumb and contract workers under the general scheme, will receive an additional discount on the total income tax (IRG), worth 1,000 dinars per month, i.e. 80% for those receiving more than 20,000 DA and 60% for the pensions of more than 25,000 and less than 30,000 AD, 30% for the pensions more than 30,000 and less than 35,000 AD, 10% for those receiving more than 35,000 AD and less than 40,000 AD.
- These new provisions relating to the reduction of tax on total income (IRG), will be effective retroactively from January 2010.
- Reduction of 30-50% on foreign sales of the medecines produced locally.
- The local pharmaceutical producers and wholesalers will benefit from a tax reduction of 30 and 50%.
- Paying half the price of fees for notarized property transfer.
- This relates to charges for the transfer of ownership in all notarized contracts, total transfer of ownership, usufruct or right in land, commercial premises. These new provisions will also affect contracts for the capital increase and company incorporation contracts with foreign social capital.
- IRG Exemption (Tax on total income), discontinued operations on social actions for professional football clubs.
- Registration fee from last August through December 2015. This exemption will also affect the sports facilities and infrastructure of clubs for the period between August and December 2013.
- according to the latest Official Journal, the exemption of imported products can take place only in case the local product did not exist.
- Ennahar / Mahmoudi Habiba