CRB Fans throw their shoes on Guerbadj and Haddad
Algiers- Algiers Club of USMA managed to get the important points of the meeting that opposed them to their neighbour of Belouizdad, CRB, at the 20 August Stadium in Algiers, and maintain intact their chances to avoid relegation.
- CRB, despite the draw, remains in second place after the fall of USM El Harrach.
- In the first half, CRB successfully created the first opportunity by Aït Ouamar who found himself left alone face to face with the goalkeeper Ousserir but misses his shot.
- A second opportunity comes at the eleventh minute of the game when Benghazi dribbling the defenders of the opposing team before making a pass to Achiou who shot But Aksas intercepts the ball.
- In the second period, the rhythm of the game decreased from both sides and no opportunity was recorded during the first 25 minutes.
- The supporters of CRB, disappointed, emptied their anger by throwing bottles and even shoes cons Guerbadj and Haddad (staff), accusing them of selling the game. The match ends with a score of zero to zero.
- Ennahar / Yacine Kalem